Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello

Hello. My name is Saai-tsuki, or NamikazeH4, depending on the site I am on.
I am a female teenager.
I love nothing more than to read, draw, write, listening to music, talking, designing... most things that involves intelligence and art.
Reading is a crucial part of my life.
My favorite quotes are:
"The greatest gift is a passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you the knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind. It is a moral illumination." - Elizabeth Hardwick
"Treat people the way you want them to treat you."
Winston Churchill makes great quotes. (I agree with all of them, actually.)
I like sentimental books.
Unrealistic romance is one of the bane of my existence.
I like romance stories.
I love finding beauty in nature; Sky, Sea, Earth, Birds, Wolves, Freedom.
Please expect moodstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment