Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 6 + 7

Who is getting urges to do something else other than your NaNo? I definitely do, but still, my characters are calling and they're turning the story into a more interesting turn that I didn't think of.
Artemisia being "infected" by the mysterious supernatural antagonist? Why didn't I think of that before!

My characters are cool.

On the other hand, I want to start a comic, or say, finish my other two novels/stories. They do look fun.
That comic might have to wait until December, where I'll lay off the NaNo for a moment to breathe and give myself a week, or April, where Script Frenzy awaits. Actually, I think I'll be having the National Exams that month.
Curses.
I'll secretly draw anyway.

Current word count: Day 6 - 10,782 ; Day 7 - 13,352

No comments:

Post a Comment