Friday, September 23, 2011

Boxes and the world

My Religion teacher said something about my class's aura. There were some points, but one struck particularly close to home.
"One of the student here is a bit apathetic and yet s/he cares. Literally. And one day s/he will be the person who would help the others."
I have a bit of love/hate relationship with humanity. In one hand, I don't care about teenagers and their trends. But I care about humanity in general. And the love/hate part is literal, as I DO love humanity and hate it at the same time.
He never stated who it was. But darn, it felt like he was reading me.
And if that was actually me (Haha, keep on dreaming.), I'd be like... ecstatic. Being helpful? What I'd give for that to happen!

I've been feeling like doing quizzes. You know, being the useless couch potato I am, I love quizzes. It gives me a sort of insight to myself. Picture quizzes doesn't give away answers.
One of the results is...
You Are A Creative Dreamer
You dream big, and you often are willing to think of ideas that others wouldn't dare dream about.
You don't just think outside the box - you're not even aware of the box being there!
You can solve problems that other people think are impossible. You always explore all options.
Where others see nothing, you see possibilities. For you, the world is rich with potential.

Pretty much hits it. Box? What box? No matter how much I twist it, I really can't imagine a box.

I'm happy today. I went home practically skipping and snatched a yoghurt, Yakult, a couple of water guava things and today my mom made good food. Got 10 on my Maths test, although I'm not sure if I passed Physics. Still, I'm hopeful-- I remember nearly all the theories and the formulas. So yes, I'm in a generally good mood. Looks like my little grey cloud passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment