Friday, November 11, 2011

Which to choose, which to choose

I'm nearing my 20k mark, and I feel rather impatient with the plot. It's not going fast enough! But if I want to still have something to write to hit 50k, I need to hold it off.
I've been writing only to build the tension. Several things are not resolved, such as Aeval's argument with her father, since her father didn't go home. I plan him to not come home for a week, just to crumble Aeval down.
Artemisia is easy, with the temptations and ghosts.
The longer I write, the more Akihito and Sayumi sounds like a couple. They are, off novel, but this one, no. Maybe their real characters are seeping in.

The Antagonist is getting a firmer grip of Artemisia, sooner or later she'll have to turn against Aeval. She is, too, getting snagged by some spirits. It's the Final Showdown of Undead beings.
Speaking of which, I've been listening to the song lately.

OTL I still need to put down some things down the plot, so it might be as long as it needs to be.

Write Or Die is very useful on squeezing 2k out of me yesterday. Using it today too.

Word Count: 21,527

No comments:

Post a Comment