Saturday, August 27, 2011

Reading is a drug

1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),
2. He has created man from a clot 

3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen.
5. He has taught man that which he knew not.


Qur'an: Al-A'laq ayat 1-5

 If we go Islamic here, I've been doing the right thing. Read.
It became a sort of addiction.
It started pretty harmless; good, even. Bookworms, or anyone who reads, was/is rare, and I'm part of that rare category. Then I developed a sort of dependence to it, I think. If I don't read enough it's hard for me to sleep. I started to use strange things to hold some stories, like my MP4. There's fanfictions there. My Opera has at least 6 tabs open due to 3 fanfiction pages.
Yeah, not the epitome of good.
But the good side, is that I learn lots from reading all sort of things. Wikipedia, fanfictions, articles, lyrics. I actually learned about Seven Years War from a chorus. Hetalia means you'll be exposed to history. Well, the anime is about countries...
Back to track, I am actually ahead my teachers sometimes. Physics? Meh, I'm reading Quantum Physics. English reading? Miss, I finished the novel long ago. History? I read Hetalia fanfictions, what da ya expect?
 ...Yea, that's what I thought.
Anyways, now even my mother doesn't know how to answer my questions. I'm good. I asked her a lot of impossible questions. Moral of the story, don't be my teacher.
Well, I suppose I wrote enough. I'm doing this to get used to writing, since I have way too much imagination to not start a story.
Good bye?

No comments:

Post a Comment